Return, Exchange and Refunds
What do I do if I receive a damaged or defective item(s).
- Mycare Malaysia strives to always deliver items in good condition to the customer.
- If you feel you have received a damaged item(s) please let us know within 48 hours.
- Any complaints received after 48 hours cannot be entertained, according to Mycare Malaysia’s Return Policy.
- You may request for an Exchange or Refund for your damaged items. Please refer below to the Return Process.
What items can be returned?
- Only items purchased online through Mycare.com.my may be returned, complaint to Mycare Malaysia’s Return Policy.
- All returned items must be returned in new and unused conditions.
- Due to health and safety regulations, we are unable to accept any returns, issues refund or issue exchanges for used or opened products.
- All returned item(s) must be returned to Mycare Malaysia within 14 working days of receiving the item(s).
- No returns will be accepted or entertained after 14 working days.
- Customers are required to return the item(s) via standard courier.
Mycare’s Return Policy
- Item(s) purchased through Mycare Malaysia can only be returned for the reasons listed below.
- If item(s) are returned for any other reason not listed below, the buyer shall bear all shipping or courier charges related to the return process.
|Damaged Product(Broken, leaking, dented, etc.)||Complete Set (Include Accessories and In Original Packaging)|
Shall write to us within 48hours after receiving the good(s), thereafter will not be entertained.
For more info please refer #D
(Product not working as intended, etc.)
|Complete Set (Include Accessories and In Original Packaging)|
|Product Not as Advertised||Complete Set (Include Accessories and In Original Packaging)|
|Wrong Item Delivered||Complete Set (Include Accessories and In Original Packaging)|
|Seal Not Broken (Exception for products which cannot be differentiated visually)|
|Missing Parts / Items||Not Damaged|
Step 1: Inform Mycare Malaysia
- Snap photo(s) of the item(s) which dearly shows the reason for return (damage, defect, missing parts, etc.
- Send the photo(s) via email to email@example.com with the following information.
- Title: Return/ Refunds
- Product Name:
- Reason for Return:
- Refund/Exchange: (Please indicate if you would like a Refund of an Exchange for this Returned item(s).
- Order #: (Or attachment of your receipt/Invoice)
- DO NOT SEND US THE PHYSICAL ITEM(S) YET
- Once we receive your email, Mycare Malaysia will send you an acknowledgement email.
Step 2: Evaluation Process
- All Return requests will undergo an internal evaluation process.
- The evaluation process may take 2-7 working days.
- If necessary, we will request that you send us the item(s) back to Mycare Malaysia via standard courier.
Step 3: Evaluation Outcome
- We will inform you via email of the evaluation outcome.
- If the return is due to Mycare Malaysia’s fault, we will reimburse you the courier/shipping fee.
- If the return is due to the customer’s fault, the customer will bear all charges related to courier/shipping of the item(s) to Mycare Malaysia
We will deliver the item(s) to you with a new tracking number.